Jamworld Ep. #14 Jamworld Ep. #14

I'm guessing the objective was ThePivotsXXD and Eddsworld combined. The movie is a bit bland in some respects, but the animation was pretty well executed.

Pac Man vs John Cena Pac Man vs John Cena

An okay joke with animation to match. The voice acting wasn't entirely fitting, however.

Mario hates Mario Maker (short scene) Mario hates Mario Maker (short scene)

The character animation is pretty good. I can't say for sure without seeing the other parts, but I feel the humor of this may have been a bit stronger as part of a bigger movie than it is on it's own.

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

Im just treading the waters a bit here, but ill be sure to make it much more longer with more stuff to watch, my minimalist brain prevents me from doing so lol, thanks though <3

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Nice simple adventure game.

Try typing "sudo" with anything after it.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I find it hilarious that a government would declare marshal law over a disease with no symptoms.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Plush 2 BETA Plush 2 BETA

Not that great of a troll.

Your Abyss Your Abyss

Well done! Evokes images of an adventurous summer day.

Gage's Uprising Gage's Uprising

Very nice. The sound quality and arrangement are good. It sounds like there was supposed to be more to it after where it fades out. Nice to see you're creating your own music for your series.

Tsunami Tsunami

I can't say I understand the low score on this.

NG Logo Redesign Final - HW NG Logo Redesign Final - HW

Looks like this logo is being used in the NG chat. Congrats! Also it's a pretty nice logo.

Out of Towner Sarah Out of Towner Sarah

Looks like you've taken a more stylized approach to your character designs, while still incorporating some classic cartoon elements, and it works out quite well. Nice work!

Fionna Fionna

Very well done. I especially like the expression on Fiona's face.

zamii070 responds:

thanks man!! thats really nice of you haha