View Profile yetanotherjohn

110 Movie Reviews

It was a nice surprise to see this finally released. Great work by all!

I'm guessing the objective was ThePivotsXXD and Eddsworld combined. The movie is a bit bland in some respects, but the animation was pretty well executed.

The character animation is pretty good. I can't say for sure without seeing the other parts, but I feel the humor of this may have been a bit stronger as part of a bigger movie than it is on it's own.

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

Im just treading the waters a bit here, but ill be sure to make it much more longer with more stuff to watch, my minimalist brain prevents me from doing so lol, thanks though <3

78 Game Reviews

Nice, enjoyable puzzle game. Not the longest, but I guess that just means it doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Nice simple adventure game.

Try typing "sudo" with anything after it.

I find it hilarious that a government would declare marshal law over a disease with no symptoms.

6 Audio Reviews

Well done! Evokes images of an adventurous summer day.

Very nice. The sound quality and arrangement are good. It sounds like there was supposed to be more to it after where it fades out. Nice to see you're creating your own music for your series.

Actually, once you get past the intro, it's almost like it's own original song.

12 Art Reviews

Looks like this logo is being used in the NG chat. Congrats! Also it's a pretty nice logo.

Looks like you've taken a more stylized approach to your character designs, while still incorporating some classic cartoon elements, and it works out quite well. Nice work!

Very well done. I especially like the expression on Fiona's face.

zamii070 responds:

thanks man!! thats really nice of you haha

I don't even know you.